How to Relieve Sinus Congestion in 20 Seconds
Sinus Congestion is caused by Sinus infections. It is not a serious health conditions yet the sufferer is exposed to lots of discomforts and uneasiness. So the question is How to Relieve Sinus Congestion ? Sinus in medical terms is known as small cavities which is found in the nasal air routes or to be more precise in skull. When due to one or more reasons like infections, allergies or pollution, they are filled with excretory products like mucous and they cause hindrance to the free flow of air, we call the person suffering from Sinusitis or Sinus Congestion. In Sinusitis, the tissues around the cavities get inflamed and they arrest mucous in them causing lots of discomfort and uneasiness to the patient. Some time the patient also suffer from mild fever, headache or allied symptoms.
When you feel difficulties in inhaling the air and the problem requires immediate attention, you can follow the following temporary methods to relieve the sinus congestion immediately. This by and large answer the question, How to Relieve Sinus Congestion in 20 seconds ?
- Apply pressure on the Soft Palate of the roof of mouth by help of your tongue. Press by help of your thumb between the eyebrows.
- Keep pressing inside the mouth on different adjacent areas by help of the tongue and the adjacent areas between and around the eye brows and the nasal linings by help of both thumbs or other fingers. Get a feel of the nasal cavities by the help of the above picture.
- The above method of applying pressure eases the congestion and soon you will find the sinuses draining out from the sinus cavities, causing you much desired relief.
Remember the above procedure is a temporary phenomenon and may cause you relief for an hour or so. But to cure the Sinus infection or the congestion completely, you can try the following easily available home found remedies to keep the nasal passage little moist instead of making them completely dried because this in fact irritate the condition further. This will be a final answer to the pertinent question of How to Relieve Sinus Congestion ?
- Now a days Nasal Saline Sprays and Nasal Irrigators are easily available. They can be used to keep the nasal passage from drying out.
- Take lots of water and fluid substance so that mucous deposits are not thickened and block the sinuses.
- One can use wet and warm towels to cover the face. It helps to open the nasal passages.
- You should also use humidifiers or vaporizer to gain more comforts from the sinus congestion.
Inhaling hot steam breathe is yet a time tested another quick formula to find immediate relief from such problems. Remember while taking the steam breathe, you should always keep your eyes and mouth closed. You can also use Apple cider vinegar in the water to prepare the steam which is very good for treating such symptoms. Additionally use Pain Relievers and Decongestant OTC medicines for which medical prescription is not required. If your nasal congestion is not relieved within a week, and persist further, you should always consult a qualified physician to seek his medical help as an answer to find a solution to the question of How to Relieve Sinus Congestion ?